|| The 10th school of MOVEP will take place at the CIRM in Luminy (Marseille) and will be hosted
by the LIF from 3 to 7 of december 2012.
- November 28, 2012: Most of the slides are online .
- November 28, 2012: The schedule is available on guidebook.
- November 12, 2012: The list of accepted abstracts is online.
- November 5, 2012: Pre-registration are closed.
- October 17, 2012: Deadline for grant application extended to October 21.
- September 11, 2012: The poster is online.
- July 3, 2012: The pre-registration is open.
- June 27, 2012: The instructions for submissions are online.
- June 15, 2012: The call for participation is online.
- June 13, 2012: The program is online.
- May 27, 2011: Opening of the website.
July 3, 2012: Opening of pre-registration
September 3, 2012: Opening of registration
October 19, 2012: Submission deadline
November 2, 2012: End of registration
November 12, 2012: Notification to authors for abstract submission
November 21, 2012: Deadline for final version of the abstract
December 3–7, 2012: Winter school
School for young researchers about Modelling and Verifying Parallel processes (MOVEP)
call for participation
Aims and scope
MoVeP is a 5 day school about modelling and verifying parallel processes. The 2012 edition of MOVEP school will be the tenth edition of a serie of succesfull meetings :
The purpose of MoVeP is to bring together researchers, students and people from industry working in the fields of control and verification of concurrent and reactive systems. The school seeks to offer a broad spectrum of current research in this area of theoretical and applied computer science. The topics covered by MoVeP 2012 include model checking, synthesis, abstract interpretation, real-time and probabilistic systems, logic, games, Petri nets, security, etc.
of the School consists of six 2h30 tutorials and five 1h30 talks.
In addition to the tutorials and talks, there will be special sessions devoted to Ph.D. students, where they will be able to present their on-going research.
Please see the devoted section
for submission information.